


I've been having some trouble hunting down this card game, I own very few of these cards. I have two starter decks of Heresy but I'm looking for more it's very rare since the company Last Unicorn Games got bought out and dissolved into Wizards Of The Coast. There are very few sites on the net that are up and running and have information available on Heresy: Kingdom Come. This card game was supposed to have an expansion released for it called Project: Demiurge but it was never released at all, all that remains is artwork scattered across the net on some of the original artists sites. Thank god I decided to buy some of these back in the day when it was going strong, I only managed to buy two starter decks up in Waterloo at a local card game shop by the name of A Bit Better Computers but he is defunct now and doesn't operate anymore. It's too bad he went out of business, he had many ccg's that were popular when the ccg market was at it's biggest boom to name a few he carried were Doomtrooper, Kult, Shadowfist,Heresy, Magic: The Gathering and the list goes on. It's too bad the ccg market hit a decline in early 1997, that is when most ccg's that made their debut's in 1992,93 and 94 season don't exist anymore and can be found on ebay or many other auction sites on the net. Here is some artwork from the original Heresy set and the Demiurge expansion that was ready to come out before LUC went defunct. Long live Last Unicorn Games.


Here Are the two sites that are still running for Heresy: Kingdom Come


5 comments:
I am in possession of several of these cards please allow for a week or less to find out exactly how many, selling inventory from now defunct atomic collectibles card shop.
Do you still have cards you're interested in selling?
Do you still have cards you're interested in selling?
Woah, sorry for the stack of replies - didn't mean to be spammy.
Post a Comment